Monday, April 19, 2010

6 Months



I am currently at the beginning of my 7 th month, 29 1/2 weeks to be exact. I forgot to post a picture of me at 6 months. I am A LOT bigger now! I am feeling great but my feet sometimes turn into little sausages, or as my husband calls them Flinstone Feet!!! So enjoy the picture.


Here are some pictures of baby Hallowell's room. The furniture should be here in 2 weeks and I can't wait to see everything finished! The theme of her room is Lady bugs and dragon flies.


3 comments:

Monica Hudson said...

WAY cute room!! But, hey! Isn't that MY room?? I feel like chopped liver! jk - That just means I get to hang out with baby Mollywobbles. Woohoo!

And you look great! I love to see a real baby bump - none of this "Oh! I'm nine months and I look like a rabbit left a little poop under my shirt!" bump. ;-)

Monica Hudson said...

Mimzy Mufflecorn....right?

Monica Hudson said...

Dude. I know you're a busy woman. But according to your blog, you're still pregnant. THAT would be a sight! ;-) Love you.