Sunday, February 14, 2010

It's a GIRL

Just wanted to give everyone an update on how the ultrasound went. If you haven't heard already we are having a little girl. Everything went fine except for the fact that I have to go back in a week for another ultrasound. I think that my little girl is going to be a ham in front of the camera. She wanted to stay on her stomach and wouldn't flip over for the nice lady taking measurements of her. So, we have to go back and get more measurements of the heart. I should have more pictures to come.
Baby Girl Hallowell

4 comments:

Mom H said...

Dad and I are so excite about having this little girl come into the family. Seeing the pictures makes it seem like we already know her. Love You!

Monica Hudson said...

Gertrude? Penelope? Ethel? Beatrice? Oh, there are so many possibilities! Yup - time to go shopping...'cause this little girl won't be spoiled at ALL!

Monica Hudson said...

Oh! Oh!! I know!!! Wilma!! Am I right??

Monica Hudson said...

Okay, if it's not Yolanda Beavis and it starts with an "M" (though I AM very partial to Mangina - good one, girls!) perhaps Myrtle Edna?? Or Mavis Eunice?? Matilda!!! Right?!?!