Monday, July 21, 2008

Already a Year

I can't believe that it was a year ago that Kevin and I said "I do". It does not feel like a year has gone by and let me tell you it was a very busy year for the three of us. Here is just a recap of the past year and a half. In November of 06 Kevin asked the big question in front of all of our friends at a restaurant called
Victor's Cafe



Will you marry me?

YES

After that he sold his house and Michael and him moved in with Roxy, Callie and myself. We spent the next seven months planning a wedding and upgrading my house. Of course planning for a wedding is a lot better then scraping, and painting the hallway, family room, dining room and kitchen, but it needed to be done. I do admit that the house looked great after it was all finished and we were ready to sell.



The Big Day July 21, 2007

It was the best day of my life, OK the second, the first was meeting Kevin in our backyards. We can't forget the squirrel that gave his life for us to meet. Without the squirrel I don't know if we would have ever met. So thank you squirrel.

Our wedding turned out to be a perfect day. I can't imagine ever being so happy as I did that day. Not only did I find the love of my life, but I gained a son also.

Tell me who wouldn't love this.

Here are some pictures of that wonderful day.






After the party was over, Kevin and I went on our honeymoon to St. Lucia. We stayed at a Sandals resort and enjoyed ever minute. We went on a land and sea cruise, Jeep Safari ride (which Kevin got sick), sat on the beach, hung out by the wet bar, ate, and slept. Basically we did nothing for a week, and it was the best. We can't wait to go back and visit again. I highly recommend going if you get a chance. Here are some pictures from the honeymoon.




Finally, I would like to say even though it was a very crazy year, I wouldn't trade any of it at all. I have finally found my best friend and soul mate. I didn't think that I would ever find anyone like Kevin and also have a son that is so loving and caring towards me. Thank you Kevin for sharing your love and your life with me. I thank God every day that I am blessed with you and Michael.

1 comment:

Monica Hudson said...

Ohhhh....*sniff* *sniff* That was beautiful! Happy anniversary - love you guys!