Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Justin's Married!!!!


Mr. and Mrs. Justin Kolander July 5, 2008

Kevin and I had the privilege of being a part of Justin and Marie's wedding day. They got married at Saint Joan of Arc Catholic Church in Hershey, Pa on July 5, 2008 at 2:00PM. I was a little nervous because I thought that it was going to rain the whole day, but it turned out to be a beautiful day. It was a very nice ceremony and everything went off without any problems. Just looked at how happy he is, you can see it on his face.
Lots of Love here and of course the BUBBLES. I love BUBBLES!!!!
The Reception was the Hershey Lodge and Convention Center in of course Hershey,Pa. They had a big Hershey kiss for all the cards, which was a really cute idea. The cocktail hour had my favorite wine and all the yummy foods that you wanted. We met Marie's Grandmother Jean who has 9 children and she was so interesting to talk to. I met most of her children, but I don't think that I can remember all of their names.
It is really hard to see, but they are swinging a rally towel. They were our favors. The towels were of course the color of the Steelers (BIG SHOCK) and they had their names and the date of their wedding. We were all suppose to swinging them, but Kevin and I decided not to, come on the Steelers-GO EAGLES.

I didn't know that Justin could dance, just kidding he did a great job at it. His mom looked soooo happy to see her son get married.
After all the proper dances came the party and of course more drinking for me. Everyone looked like that that had a great time. I am still upset (not really)with the fact that I had to pay a dollar to dance with Justin (traditional dollar dance) and he didn't take off any of his clothes-ha ha.

Kevin and I had a really great time at the wedding. It was so nice to be able to spend sometime together. We are happy for Justin and Marie. May you be blessed with may years of happiness. I know that I am blessed with having Kevin in my life.

1 comment:

Monica Hudson said...

Oh, how sweet! I mean the chocolate, of course! Looks like it was fun - you look great! xoxo