Monday, February 8, 2010

5 Months and Growing

I am getting really excited about having a baby. I can tell you that the first 12 weeks were horrible. The books and doctors use the term "Morning Sickness", which means sick in the morning right!!! Well I had morning, afternoon and evening sickness for 12 weeks. Then one day during my 13th week all of that sickness just went away and I was so happy for it. I feel blessed every day when I look down and see my little bump growing!!! This week I have really felt the baby move, and it is the most wonderful felling in the world.
We have an ultra sound this Saturday to found out what we are having and I can't wait to find out. I really haven't had a strong feeling about what I think that I am having but I know that what every it will be, it will be our little miracle.

2 comments:

Mom H said...

I so happy and excited for you, Kevin & Michael. I can't wait till Saturday but what ever sex it will be, it will be loved! Laney will be glad if it is a boy. I hope you know how much we love you!

Mom H

Monica Hudson said...

That's the best picture of you I've ever seen! I LOVE that baby bump...and it looks perfectly at home on you! Super excited to find out the sex...I'm guessing girl, but either way I'll be happy! Love you to pieces - you be sure to call me on Saturday! xoxo

PS - enjoy the snow! Plt!!